Dance. Rhythm. Friendship. Fun.
We're doing a second day at the Millersport Sweet Corn Festival because a team had to drop out. We dance outside on a concrete slab at the festival's Hickory Grove Bandstand stage, so we'll be bringing our flooring so nobody injures themselves. Our performance time is 7:30-8 p.m. You will likely have to park a bit away and walk to the stage, so factor in that time to get there. I'll have parking passes for everyone. We'll be wearing our teal and black outfits. If you don't have one, we'll make sure to have one made for you.
I'll need people to help put the floor together prior to bringing it out, have people bring it out and then snap it together. We won't be breaking the floor down until the end of all the performances since all the teams want to use it. We'll be using our equipment for the event as well.
Each person who participates gets free sweet corn...and the corn is some of the best around.
For all the festival information, visit www.sweetcornfest.com.
from COLUMBUS , Ohio
- Travel Interstate 70 east to exit #126 (Lancaster-Granville / State Route 37)
- Exit Interstate 70 onto State Route 37 to the right, heading south, toward Lancaster
- Travel on State Route 37 for 3 miles before turning left, heading east on State Route 204 (toward Millersport)
- Travel on State Route 204 for 1 mile to enter Millersport
- There are several Festival Parking Entrances off of State Route 204.
from NEWARK , Ohio
- Travel south on State Route 13 to State Route 204
- Turn right, heading west through Thornville on State Route 204
- Entrances to festival begin about 7 miles west of Thornville on State Route 204.
Here is the lineup of cloggers for Friday/Saturday:
5:45-6:20 p.m. Dance Explosion, Grandville, OH
6:20-6:55 p.m. Fun Bunch Cloggers, Circleville, OH
6:55-7:30 p.m. Yellow Rose Cloggers
7:30-8 p.m. Teays River Cloggers, Orient, OH
8-8:30 p.m. Wildfire Cloggers, Columbus, OH
6:30-7 p.m. Riverside Cloggers, Cheshire, OH
7-730 p.m. Pure Country Dancers (line dancers), No. Ridgeville, OH
7:30-8 p.m. Fancy Free Cloggers, West Union, OH
8-8:30 p.m. The Can't Stop Cloggers, Cincinnati, OH